NorthRow Version v1.95 – Release Notes.
This document details the changes in NorthRow Release v1.95
· All document checks will now include a Facecrop of the individual, extracted from their ID document, in the Report PDF - whether accessed through the API or the UI.
· An system note has been added to document checks that were sent for Premium processing to clearly differentiate between whether the document was processed automatically or was referred to a Forensic Document Expert.
· A fix has been applied to RemoteVerify specific Rule 1650 (Name Mismatch: Name returned by the RV check does not match the name given in the initial check) to reduce its level of sensitivity towards middle names.
· A fix has been applied to RemoteVerify to ensure multiple faces on one passport page do not cause an exception for Facial Recognition
· Changes have been made to the countries listed in Rules 1357 to 1362 which relate to the FATF Non-Cooperative Countries or Territories list and the EU list of tax havens.
This release also includes general maintenance and minor bug fixes. If you have any questions or comments on this or any other issue then please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01235 375 111 or send us an email to email@example.com