RemoteVerify Version 4.337 – Release Notes.
This document details the changes in RemoteVerify Release V4.337
· The ability to upload an Identification Document, as an alternative to capturing a new image, has been removed. This is to:
- Ensure better quality control over documents;
- Align fully with the ‘live’ ethos of RemoteVerify;
- To further encourage users to use mobile devices instead of PCs or laptops to complete RemoteVerify – which has a positive effect on pass rates.
· Changes to the instructions on the page prior to the iProov liveness check to recommend removing spectacles. Removing glasses is not required to pass iProov, but we have noticed that it does improve pass rates.
· Minor text changes to video fallback instructions on iOS devices. On iOS the video does not stop automatically after 3 seconds, and it is now clear that the user is required to stop the recording
· We have added validation to prevent users using the ‘manual entry’ address form proceeding without entering any details
This release also includes general maintenance and minor bug fixes. If you have any questions or comments on this or any other issue then please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01235 375 111 or send us an email to email@example.com