- PEPs and Sanctions data now highlighted for specific contacts in the PDF.
- Highlighting of matches on the deceased or insolvent register display on the results section now improved.
- We are delighted to be able to now offer World Compliance data alongside our other data providers. For more information on this please contact Contego Support.
- Fixed bug whereby the PEPs and Sanctions data was sometimes missing in the PDF report.
We have introduced a new rule around residency:
1601 - There is a very high probability that [firstname] [lastname] has left the given address.
This will help to increase confidence in the address verification of an individual, and highlight any issues that may need review.
- We had a bug whereby the image in the results PDF was sometimes being lost when a check was rechecked. This has now been fixed.
- We have introduced a function for system administrators to be able quickly extract a list of active users for you organisation. You can find this in the setting->organisation section. Please contact Contego support for more information.
If you have any feedback on this new rule or any part of the system, then please don’t hesitate to give us a call on 01235 375 111 or send us an email at email@example.com.